The best way to prevent long-term and costly problems with your vehicle is to keep up with its preventative maintenance schedule. One major key to successfully making sure you are doing all you need to do is to read your vehicle’s owner’s manual. Regardless of your vehicle’s make or model, its owner’s manual will contain a maintenance schedule. Every make and model is different, and standby beliefs such as “You have to change your oil every 3,000 miles,” may not apply to your car.
The maintenance schedule within your owner’s manual is provided by the people who understand your vehicle the best—the company that built it. The manufacturer provides suggestions for how often you need to change your oil, filters, driving belts, timing belts and more.
While some preventative maintenance—such as topping off fluids—can be performed by the vehicle’s owner, other, more complicated procedures should be done by experts like the team at Import Service Emporium Inc. Our team can keep your vehicle in top shape by performing the following maintenance:
- Inspecting and replacing timing belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Inspecting and replacing serpentine belts (preventing damage to other accessories)
- Checking and changing oil
- Checking, repairing and replacing battery connection components
- Checking and replacing batteries
- Checking and replacing cabin air filters: This can keep your car comfortable during the hot summer months.
- Checking and replacing your engine air filter, You may need to replace your engine air filter more frequently if you drive in stop-and-go traffic or have a long commute.
- Checking and replacing spark plugs
- Tire rotation: This helps ensure even wear on your tires, which can help prevent blowouts and leaking. It also helps make your ride smoother.
- Tire balancing: Balancing your tires prevents wear, which can significantly improve their life and save you money.
- Wheel alignment
By following your vehicle’s owner’s manual and having your vehicle inspected and maintained regularly, you can greatly reduce problems and save money in the long run. Let the expert team at Import Service Emporium Inc help your vehicle stay in good condition.
Manassas, VA Vehicle Maintenance
Import Service Emporium offers a variety of routine maintenance services to people in Manassas, VA and the surrounding areas. We have more than 29 years of experience in the auto industry, so you know you are in good hands. Our staff is friendly and professional, and always works to ensure each customer is satisfied with their service. Call us today for a quote and to schedule your vehicle maintenance. We look forward to taking care of you and your vehicle.
Our Maintenance Services Include:
- Oil changes
- Preventative maintenance
- Computer diagnostics
- Factory Scheduled maintenance
- Tune ups
- Cooling systems
- Tires and more!
Manassas, VA Auto Repair
Is your vehicle in need of a repair? Bring it to the experts at Import Service Emporium in Manassas, VA. We have been serving customers throughout the area for more than 29 years. We handle all types of vehicle diagnostics and repairs, as our numerous satisfied customers can attest. Our staff is knowledgeable and experienced with all of the repair services we offer. It is our number one goal to get your car working as quickly as possible for you. We also have rental cars and pick-up services available while your vehicle is in the shop. Call us today for a quote and to schedule your repair.
Our Repair Services Include:
- Brake repairs
- Mechanical repairs
- Transmission service
- Air Conditioning repairs
- Heating repairs
- Muffler repairs
- Body repair
- Engine repairs and more!